MSP Foundation training
Program management is rising in popularity. Program management is the discipline that helps manage resources and dependencies across multiple projects whilst implementing strategic changes to the organization. This MSP Foundation training course covers the basics and main principles of the MSP® methodology for managing successful programs. MSP is an internationally recognized methodology. The MSP Foundation course is the entry level certification course for Best Practices training in MSP.
Why take this MSP Foundation training?
The purpose of the MSP foundation level is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the MSP guidance to interact effectively with those involved in the management of a programme or act as an informed member of a Programme office team, business change team or project delivery team working within an environment supporting MSP. The foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the practitioner certification.
What you will learn
- Utilize best practice in programme management to successfully deliver transformational change.
- Carry out the coordinated organization, direction and implementation of a dossier of projects and transformation activities to achieve outcomes and realize benefits of strategic importance to the business.
- Manage the transition of the solutions developed and delivered by projects into the organization’s operations, whilst maintaining performance and effectiveness.
- Encourage realistic expectations of the organizational capacity and ability to change.
- Lead business transformation accommodating high levels of complexity, ambiguity and risk.
Who should attend?
Program managers, Program Executives and sponsors. Any member of a Program or project management team.
MSP Foundation certification
Upon successful completion of the training and examination, students will receive the MSP Foundation certification.