Certified Scrum Master (CSM®)
As a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), you’ll help the Scrum Team perform at their highest level. CSMs also protect the team from both internal and external distractions. Through the certification process, you will learn the Scrum framework and gain an understanding of team roles, events, and artifacts.
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
- Demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the role
- Engage with Agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
In addition to fulfilling the role of Scrum Master, all NEW Scrum Alliance certification holders receive a complimentary two-year membership with their INITIAL certification. Join local user groups and online social networks, gain access to deep discounts on Gatherings, and more.
- Attend an in-person, 16-hour course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®)
- After successfully completing the course, you will need to take the 50 question CSM test and answer 37 out of the 50 questions correctly within the 60 minute time limit
- After you pass the CSM test, you will be asked to accept the CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile