Agile Scrum Foundation training
The value of working with Agile and Scrum lies in the fact that both the client and the IT delivery team continuously acquire and build up insight. In this Agile Scrum Foundation training course, the division of responsibilities between client and supplier is brought clearly into focus. We examine the value of short-cycle delivery, direct feedback loops and fixed delivery deadlines in relation to predictability.
Why take this Agile Scrum Foundation training?
This training course gives you a solid introduction to agile working. ‘Agility’ in an environment that is characterized by both complexity and scale is key focus area of the course. Participants are given the chance to experience the power of Agile and Scrum in particular. In short, what delivering customer value in iterative steps is all about. To instill a new mindset, Agile and Scrum principles are explained and their effect is demonstrated through practical cases. If you are also interested in the Scrum Master and/or Scrum Product Owner training courses, then this course provides you with a solid basis. With Agile Scrum Foundation you increase your chance of obtaining the Scrum Master or Product Owner certificate with flying colors.
What you will learn
- Insight into the power and background of the Agile and Scrum principles
- Understanding of the structure and context of the terms Lean, Agile, Scrum and XP, and the differences between these terms
- Applying the right criteria to arrive at a suitable Definition of Ready and Definition of Done
- Insight into the importance of creating a fixed delivery rhythm (‘heartbeat’) and stable teams
- Knowledge of the philosophy behind Agile and Scrum
- Insight into the division of responsibilities between the business and IT, and within scrum teams
- Exploring various agile methods
- Insight into the various roles, such as Business Sponsor, Business Visionary, Scrum Master and Product Owner
Who should attend?
Business managers, product managers, governance managers, clients, development team members, program and project managers, architects and product owners.
Agile Scrum Foundation certification
Having followed this training course, you will be able to take the official EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation exam. The exam covers 40 questions, of which at least 26 questions (65%) must be answered correctly. Successful candidates will be awarded the Agile Scrum Foundation certificate (e-CF Level e-2 / Professional).