Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM®)
WHY SHOULD YOU GO FOR AN WHY SHOULD YOU GO FOR AN A-CSM CERTIFICATION?
The linkedin statistics shows a promising growth of 400% for Scrum Master roles every year. If you’re already a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) and have built your base on Scrum values, practices, and applications, then getting an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification is the next step of your Agile journey. This certification equips you with the knowledge to implement the Scrum framework for Agile and Lean project management which further includes Agile coaching, Agile facilitation, service delivery, as well as setting up and managing the Scrum lifecycle. It also lays emphasis on how to make Scrum teams more productive in the workplace which helps to bring changes in the organization to adopt Scrum and Agile principles.
An Advanced Certified Scrum Master Certification will help you further you agile training and upskill yourself with the latest agile methodologies. 43% of the organizations are increasing their adopt of Scrum. Scrum Master was also mentioned by LinkedIn as one of the most promising jobs of 2019.
The State of the Scrum 2017-2018 survey highlights that when it comes to the applications of Scrum:
- 85% of the respondents agree about Scrum to improve the quality of work life
- 71% respondent accepted that executives give importance to the outcome of delivering value to the customer
- 81% of the respondents agreed to the fact that certification improves practice
- 97% of the respondents expressed their will to stick to Scrum in future.
What next after A-CSM certification? Once you acquire your A-CSM certification, you can take your scrum journey to the next level by taking up a CSP-SM Certification.
- Broaden the scope of career opportunities in any organisation that employ Agile practices
- Gain recognition and status as a Scrum expert
- Be an active member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance Community
- Deliver quick results along with the reduction in the cost
- Earn an annual average salary of $135,221 as an A-CSM.
- Revenue generated increases as the cost is reduced
- Increase in the ranking parameters
- Cultivate strong trust relations in the market
- Business Contracts renewal process gets faster
- Teamwork leads to on-time deliverables.
Advanced Certified Scrum Master certifications will take your knowledge skills to the next level and will prepare you to enhance your Scrum credentials in the industry. The scope of Scrum is transcending IT with other industries also tapping into its potential, making an A-CSM certification more relevant than ever.
A QUICK GLIMPSE INTO THE A-CSM CERTIFICATION PROCESS
STEPS TO GET A-CSM CERTIFICATION
- Step 1:An individual should hold an active CSM certification from the Scrum Alliance.
- Step 2:Attend 2-day of A-CSM course from the registered education provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance.
- Step 3:Complete all the learning components including pre- or post-course work and all educator-designed components.
- Step 4:Accept the A-CSM license agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Step 5: Exhibit your 1-year of work experience as a Scrum Master.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Facilitation techniques
Facilitate dialogue between Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
2. Responding to change
Respond confidently when encountered with resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation.
3. Scrum adoption
Help your company for the adoption process of Scrum & support executives committed to Agile values
4. Removing impediments
Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum practices from taking place.
5. Scrum values and principles
Explain the values, principles and roles of Scrum and Agile processes to deliver maximum value
6. Improve engagement
Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
7. Enterprise-level impact
Use and extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization and attain the benefits of Scrum
8. Scaling initiatives
Learn methods and processes to Scale Scrum and Agile practices and values beyond a single team.
9. Agile identity
Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.
To earn an Advanced CSM, you must have an active CSM® certification with Scrum Alliance®,in addition to demonstrating at least one-year work experience specific to the role of ScrumMaster.
WHO USUALLY ATTEND
- Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Development Managers
- Delivery Managers
- Project Managers
- Agile Coaches
Learn from the real-world experience of accredited industry experts and advance your knowledge with in-class activities and simulations.
ELITE PANEL OF CSTS
Interact with accredited CSTs who also have years of experience as active Scrum practitioners.
LEARN FROM PRACTITIONERS
Learn directly from active practitioners engaged in implementing Scrum principles in real projects.
GATEWAY TO SCRUM COMMUNITIES
Get access to a wider community of active Scrum professionals and enhance your practical knowledge of Scrum.
CONTINUOUS LEARNING AND SUPPORT
Avail continuous support through monthly webinars, e-books, and conferences and keep pace with the latest industry updates.
Get Access to tutorials, articles, interview Q&A and case studies prepared by the industry experts with latest updates in the Agile industry.
A-CSM COURSE CURRICULUM FROM SCRUM ALLIANCE
1 Coaching Concepts
- Coaching Stances
- Key coaching skills and their application at personal and Scrum Team level
- Agile coaching